Galations 6:9

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Monday, October 11, 2010

THANKS!!!!

I just wanted to send a HUGE thank you to the Mary Kay sellers in New Jersey for sending me a huge box of t-shirts, jeans and the like! I would like to Officially thank Denise, Lisa and Deborah. You ladies are a true help to me and a joy to my heart. I believe that the Lord blesses those who live beyond themselves!   They were all different too, one of them especially I'm fond of: it say's Redemption (victory is the only option)--Thanks Deborah!  I didn't know its what it said until I looked in the mirror: the print was backwards. I just think that shirt alone is such a testimony to life. We serve a God of Redemption.

Thanks soooo much ladies!!


Please keep the words of encouragement, gift cards and care packages coming everyone! Every little bit helps and the more I have the more it will help me go to Africa next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment