Galations 6:9

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Gathering for the Harvest: The Beginning

At Disneyland with my kids from GT
Eight months ago I began my life in full time ministry. Next month I hit a huge milestone: I graduate school. This month, April I begin the huge emotional and spiritual process of attaining my ministers credentials. For the Assemblies of God it is a very exacting process. There are so many ways to become 'ordained' today that AG keeps to great guidelines that make the process as clean as possible.
 My biggest need for the moment? Supporters to help me pay for my test and the traveling I will have to do to get all of this finalized. The credentialing test ($75.00) is not particularly a lot of money, but for a full time intern-it is. I know that God provides through all things, and that is where everyone can be involved. Ten dollars. Fifteen  dollars. Twenty dollars. That can go a long way with paying for this integral part for my test. This process of attaining credentials will take a minimum of five months. This is just the beginning of the path God has me on. I'd love for you to be apart of it.

More updates to come.

Lisa  

No comments:

Post a Comment